Career Point Gurukul
Career Point Gurukul Rajsamand, Spread over 10 Acre, this campus is situated at Rajsamand. It is situated 67 Km north of Udaipur and around 15 Km from Nathdwara having famous temple of Krishna which houses the idol of Shrinathji. The city is named for Rajsamand Lake, an artificial lake created in the 17th century by Rana Raj Singh of Mewar. Rajsamand is very well known for its marble production as the largest producing district.
- Fee Deposition Notice (July-Dec-2022)
- Time table summer (2022) Cycle-II
- Schedule of Re Major Examination January-April 2021-22
- Institute For Industrial Development
- Time table of school of basic and applied science
- Time table of school of arts and humanities
- Time Table of School of Basic and Applied Science
- Time Table of School of Arts and Humanities
- Minor exam even sem 2021-22
- Ph.D admission Notification (January 2022 Batch)
- Register for the Webinar on Future in AI, Machine Learning and Data Science on 1st August 2021
- Ph.D admission Notification (July 2021 Batch)
- Schedule of Re-Major Examination (Basic & Applied Science) 2020-21
- Circular Regarding In-person (Offline) Classes from 9th Sept 2021
- Extended semester registration is open for passout students (odd semester) register yourself (if any back remaining of odd semester) on or before 31 December 2021
Pivotal role of school education lies in shaping personality of a child into healthy mind and happy soul. Education is not merely about acquiring facts but also values which help improve the different facets of mankind. We not only equip students with skills of 21st century and academic excellence but help them face the challenges of life in a balanced and harmonious manner.
At Career Point Gurukul system of education has been designed in a way so that students not only acquire knowledge and life skills but prepare themselves for future Competitive Examinations also as per their matching talent and aspirations. We take character building as an important area of growth along with excellence in academics. Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities have been meticulously balanced with academics to recreate and re-energize students to produce excellent academic results to become successful in whatsoever career they opt for.
In this pursuit of excellence, I appreciate our parent fraternity for supporting the school in every aspect. I also laud the relentless efforts of our teachers for giving their best in bringing out the best in each child. But I would exhort the students to be always modest, humble and disciplined, while being ready to expand the horizons of their knowledge and skills by dreaming big and working hard.
Best wishes !!
Principal – Career Point Gurukul, Rajsamand