For the forthcoming academic session 2020 – 2021, the fee structure for various classes is as under –
- Admission Fee – 5500/- (Onetime payment at the time of Admission)
- Caution Money – 1500/- (Refundable)
- Yearly Fee:
|Class||Annual Fee||Tuition Fee||Misc. Fee||Total Fee|
|Nursery to UKG (Global Kids)||3300||21750||2750||27800|
|1st – 5th||3850||26100||3850||33800|
|6th – 8th||4400||28600||4400||37400|
|9th – 10th||4950||29700||4950||39600|
|XI & XII (Science)||5500||30800||5500||41800|
|XI & XII (Commerce)||5500||30800||4400||40700|
- Admission Fee & Caution Money is payable one time at the time of admission.
- Yearly Fee consists of Annual Fee Miscellaneous Fee & Tuition Fee. It will be paid quarterly as given in the fee table.
- Miscellaneous fee includes Exam Fee, Computer Fee, Sports Fee, Smart Class Fee & Lab Fee.
- If the Fee is not paid by 10th of payable month, then fine of `100 per month will be charged.
- No deduction will be made for late admission or for broken period of absence.
- Fee should be deposited either by cash / cheque / DD
- School will not provide Uniform, Books & Stationary.
- Transport fee as applicable if availed transport facility.
- No Fee is Refundable.
- After the last date of fee deposit of a particular Quarter, the name of the student will be struck off. Readmission will be given on payment of Admission fee.
- The right of adjudication is reserved with the Chairman.