- Learning is made interesting, fun, and activity-oriented at this level.
- For young children, opportunities are available to observe, handle a variety of natural and man-made materials, and hone their inherent virtue of questioning and sharing.
- Students are encouraged to participate in class activities such as singing, drawing and coloring, writing, group games, clay modeling, puzzles, and recitation.
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions.
- Focus is on laying the foundation for literacy, numeracy & comprehension skills and on reinforcing an innate sense of discovery in everything that is taught.
- Nature walks and regular educational tours to the Zoos, Museums and Game Parks develop a sense of openness towards the world.
The curriculum for each age level is based on thematic lessons. It is developed for every child to experience success. We encourage & support children’s self-initiated motivation so that they learn while doing or playing.